The Venue at Kersey Mill offers you a truly unique wedding reception venue comprising a mix of original features with a modern, updated finish.
Before walking into The Venue, there is a large outdoor patio area and the entrance is covered by an ornate canopy, covered in lights that twinkle at night. This area provides a cool and beautiful area for you and your guests to relax surrounded by bay trees, jasmine and roses.
The Venue at Kersey Mill also has numerous beautiful areas, which provide perfect backdrops for photos of your wedding day.
A few of our favourite areas around The Venue include:
- The Deck, great for group photos, with a few steps to add height
- The Bridge, with the mill in the background and the river with its natural ferns plants and flowers
- The Topiary Garden and walk way, which are perfect for some atmospheric shaded shots
- The Mill itself where the setting is perfect for some black and white or sepia shots
- The Lawn, a space big enough for large group photos
- The Patio, perfect for seated photos of the bride and groom
- The Kiln, a unique photo opportunity, fantastic for bride and groom shots
For more information, please have a look at the three rooms available for your reception at The Venue: