Thank you to all who attended our Winter Wonderland Christmas Party Night 2021 All nights were a great success thanks to you and we are looking forward to you all joining us again for our Christmas Casino Themed party nights throughout December 2022.
Dates available in December 2022
Fri/Sat: 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th & 23rd.
Some venues will not check proof of your COVID-19 status unless they are holding a specific event (such as a performance or reception) that meets the attendance thresholds (that is, a certain number of people attending).
You will not need to show your COVID-19 status to participate in sporting activity, regardless of number of participants or whether the activity is indoors or outdoors.
There are also some events where you will not need to prove your COVID-19 status in order to attend. These include:
- communal worship
- wedding and civil partnership ceremonies and equivalents (including alternative wedding ceremonies)
- receptions celebrating a wedding or other significant life event (like a christening, bar and bat mitzvah or mehndi ceremony) that are organised by an individual (and not a business, a charitable, benevolent, or philanthropic institution or a public body)
- funerals and commemorative events (except where commemorative events are held in a nightclub)
- outdoor events in public spaces where these are unticketed and not charged for (such as markets, street parties, protests and carnivals)
- events in private houses (including private gardens) where people do not have to pay or hold a ticket to enter
Events where the NHS COVID Pass is required for visitors
You must also prove your COVID-19 status to visit:
- indoor events with 500 or more attendees, where those attendees are likely to stand or move around for all or part of the event (such as music venues with standing audiences, or large receptions)
- outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees, where those attendees are likely to stand or move around for all or part of the event (such as outdoor festivals)
- any events with 10,000 or more attendees, whether indoor or outdoor (such as large sports and music events)
Events are defined as including:
- an entertainment, a performance or similar occasion
- a competition, race, match or other sporting event
- a celebration, ball, reception or other organised social event
- a conference, presentation, business reception, trade show or exhibition, award show or a charitable auction
Welcome To The Venue at Kersey Mill
The Venue at Kersey Mill is a beautiful Suffolk venue, tucked away in the heart of the countryside.
Our blog hopes to help you with your wedding day, give you lots of ideas and inspiration, but also give you a few sneak peaks into the beautiful weddings held right here at The Venue.
Of course, The Venue isn’t all about weddings, so we’ll include lots of information about our upcoming events, your celebrations and any exciting announcements that may pop up in the year.
Pop back for regular updates and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like any further information.
Say hello on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Keep in touch on Instagram